Friday, August 28, 2009

Song in the Cell 090828: Roots Manuva - Let the Spirit

This week's Song in the Cell is:

Roots Manuva - Let the Spirit


Can't see the embedded video? Click here!


Warning! He drops the F-bomb at the beginning of this video, like some mad pirate!
This is unfortunate, because the beginning incoherent rant does not fit with the sweet song inside.

Last week, I mentioned my newfound interest in UK rappers. Roots Manuva is one of the ones I like the most. Some of his songs are grimey (like the wicked fun 'Buff Nuff'), but this one really stands out. It's soft, a little electro, and he sings along with the rapping.


Ever more bouncy, no need to re-announce me.
<3 Bleph

1 comment:

TS said...

I think that your comment was mean to mad pirates. How do YOU know, maybe they don't all swear.