Friday, June 26, 2009

Song in the Cell 090626: IAMX - Think of England

This week's Song in the Cell is:

IAMX- Think of England


Can't see the embedded video? Click here!

"Think of England" is a track off of the latest IAMX album, "Kingdom of Welcome Addiction". I think this is my favourite track off of this album... it's not unlike my favourite tracks off of the previous album, "The Alternative".

I've liked IAMX for a little while now, but I think seeing them live last year (? or was it 2007?) really sparked something for me. I hadn't heard much from The Alternative at that point (except for President, which I find REALLY REALLY disappointing) and wasn't sure what to expect. They put on a great show, had great presence and the new songs just kicked my ass.

This new song brings me back to that show, and therefore I like it.

Happy Pride!!

<3 bleph.

No comments: