Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can I be Client Q?

Soooo excited that the new Client is coming soon!!! The video for their new single, "Can You Feel", has been posted on Youtube and is getting me super psyched! It's a pretty cool track. It hasn't hit me like my favourite tracks off of their last album, Heartland, but I think I'll be singing along after a few listens.



(yeah, sorry the template I have can't accommodate HD videos from Youtube. LAME!)

Haven't heard of Client? They're a cool chick band. Scratch that - some people don't like to be called "chick bands". They are cool chicks, though. That's the whole image. They have their uniforms and deadpan stares - not a la Ladytron, think Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" girls, but they don't actually look alike. They even try to go by titles like "Client A" and "Client X", but people usually find out their names anyway. The music is cool electro darkish dance. Some of the earlier tracks were a little electroclashy, but luckily they grew out of that one before releasing Heartland.

Wicked Songs: Lights Go Out, Monkey on my Back

Find out more about Client on their website, or MySpace.

No comments: