Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye January!

To celebrate the end of January, I've added a playlist of songs that are currently high on my list. You'll find the player in the sidebar on the right. The plan is to update this playlist at the end of each month - let's see if I stick to it!!

I made a point of adding the songs I highlighted in posts this month (except for the covers... hm, maybe I should have added one of those).

This reminds me a bit of the mix tapes I made my friends in high school, but with much less metal (this month, anyway).

Here are the songs in my playlist for January, 2009:
I'm sure it seems weird to post a playlist from the month before, instead of posting songs that will make an impact for the next month. Dude! That's not how it works! I think it's more personal to look back at what made an impact - new discoveries, recent favourites, old friends that made their way back into my life. I'm not here to predict what will be "hot", I'm just sharing things I like.

Enjoy!
<3 bleph

No comments: